Okay, so it is true that the economy is in a weird place. But be honest, if you win the lottery wouldn’t you buy tons of things online, like…I don’t know…makeup and skincare? Well, imagine that and think about what would you choose if you had only ten minutes! In fact, I did that, enter on the Sephora website and choose all the new products that I would buy if I could spend $$ like crazy.
1. Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Sol Oil SPF 30
An illuminating, non-greasing dry oil with SPF 30 sun protection, nourishing moisture, and with the scent that is characteristic from Sol de Janeiro.
2. Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore Tight Toner
A gentle, PHA and BHA infused watermelon toner that hydrates skin and minimizes the appearance of pores.
3. Huda beauty Legit Lashes Double-ended Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara
A long lasting, intense black, dual-ended mascara with one side for volume, and the other to dramatic curl and lenght.
4. Kate Somerville deliKate Soothing Cleanser
A gentle, frangance free, hydrating cleanser that nourishes tight, dry, irritated and stressed skin.
5. Inc. Redible Juicy bits hydrating Boob Sheet Mask
A hydrating boob sheet mask enriched with vitamin C and watermelon extract.
6. Huda beauty Diamond hydrating Lip Balm
A lip-balm that is slightly tinted, with glossy finish and available in three colors.
7. Sephora Collection X Avasol tinted Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
A bio-based, water-resistant, SPF 30 tinted mineral sunscreen formula with Tamara oil, Buriti Oil and plankton Extract.
8. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow palette- eye Color magic Collectiom
A four-step eyeshadow quad with a buildable, non-creasing formula and pigmented shades to amplify your eye color.
9. Olehenriksen Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum
An age-defying serum with 15 percent vitamin C, eve percent PHAs, and hyaluronic acid, that brightens, visibly firms, plumps skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots, pores, and wrinkles.
10. Summer Friday Lip Butter Balm
A vegan lip mask that hydrates and soothes parched lips while sealing in moisture.
11. Laneige Glowy Makeup Serum
A lightweight hydrating serum that keeps oil in check for visibly smooth skin and longer-lasting makeup wear.
12. Ilia NightLite Bronzing Powder
A talk-free, super creamy bronzing powder that gives you a “just got back from the beach” look.
13. BECCA Cosmetics Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter – Own your Light
A highlighter in a universal flattering shade created by BECCA tu support their mental wellness initiative.
14. Murad Vitamin C Glycolic Brightening Serum
A serum that helps improve look of hyper pigmentation and uneven tone for dramatically brighter, healthier-looking skin.
15. Nars Laguna Bronzer Powder with Gold Overspray
A bronzer with embellished sand-wave design, shimmering overspray and scented with French Polynesian Monoi de Tahiti Oils.
16. Tarte Sea Hydrocealer Concealer
A medium-coverage, natural-finish concealer made to move with your skin to cover imperfections and hydrate for up to 12 hours.
It may look like ten minutes is little but I made the counts and if I bought all of the stuff I would spend $595!!! Yeahhh, a lot. Unfortunately, I did not win the lottery, so I didn’t buy all of this!
Let me know in the comments what would you buy in Sephora if you only had 10 minutes and a lot of $$!