I didn’t show you everything that I bought on Black Friday (here), and one of the reasons was because I wanted to give an exclusive post to a product: the Tarte Creaseless concealer.
This is the second Tarte concealer that I try. The first one was famous and loved Tarte Shape Tape concealer. You can read here the post that we dedicated to that famous concealer.
When the Creaseless concealer arrived in Portugal, I was curious about trying it. And, with my beloved Dior Forever Skin correct concealer at the end (post here), I had the perfect excuse.
Let’s start about the first thing you see – the package! What a wonderful and beautiful package it has. Don’t you agree?!
The outside box is beautiful with all the flowers and the purple and roses. Then the tube is slim and thick, which is a good thing for me.
The wound is long and thin, which is good for more precise applications.
Now let’s talk about the product itself.
I was really excited by this one. It’s not just a concealer, it also has eye cream properties.
The main ingredients are:
- Maracujá: to give brighten, smooth and radiant skin;
- Vitamin C: brighten and anti-age effect;
- Vitamin E: emollient and antioxidant;
- Mineral pigments: soften and sooth the skin.
What it promises makes everyone want to try it. Let’s have a look:
- Full coverage;
- Refresh and more awake look;
- Doesn’t crease;
- Doesn’t sit in the fine lines;
- Gives 16 hours of hydration;
- Brighten and smooth the appearance of the underlines.
In the end of the post I’m going to give you my opinion and if all these pros are really true.
Now let’s talk about the application…
One thing for sure is that you don’t need much product for a good result. Just one application and it covers and brights the under eye. Which for me it’s a huge advantage. First because I have dark circles and a concealer that can make it disappear with one application is awesome, because I also don’t need to spent more time doing the make-up. And I get go save mow product! You know I work on a pharmacy, so time is something that in the morning I don’t have a lot.
The first time I applied this concealer, I was shocked and a little afraid. Why?! Because I never saw a concealer as thick as this. I was afraid because usually thick concealers, means less hydration and more creases! But surprisingly, the creaseless concealer blends so well that doesn’t deposit in the creases/sits in the fine lines.
Well, I think this concealer made me change my mind. Before I had the ShapeTape as my favorite concealer but after trying the Creaseless concealer I can say that it’s more suitable for my unde-eyes. It is definitly my favorite Tarte concealer.
Now let’s review the list of functionalities of this product and see if I agree.
- Full Coverage: Yes, I agree. With one application I’m happy with the result, and I have deep dark circles.
- Refresh and more awake look: True. The Creaeless concealer, brightens the area, making it look more awake. It’s like having an illuminator but without the shimmer look. So good.
- Waterproof: We are on winter so I don’t know if it is good for underwater or not, but when I do my daily exercises, I don’t take my makeup off before, just after. And when I finish, my under eyes are still looking good, even when is a sweaty workout.
- Doesn’t crease and doesn’t sit in fine lines: Also true. And I’m super happy with that. Because if you follow this blog since the begging, you know the battle that we both have to find a good concealer for the under-eyes. Let’s face it, I have really dry under-eyes. But I can honestly say that in the end of the day, with tis concealer, my eyes look good, like I had apply the product five minutes ago.
On a side note, I have to say that then time that I didn’t applied powder, I noticed that it still looked fine. I prefer with powder, but if you usually don’t like to use powder or forget to use it, don’t panic, it still looks fine!
- 16 hours of hydration: I already talked about this above. My under-eyes look not dry, even at the end of the day. I never had it for 16 hours so I can’t say the exact number of hours but 9/10 hours, yes for sure.
My verdict is that this is an awesome concealer and I really approve.
Good work on this, Tarte.
What are your thoughts about this concealer? Don’t forget to let me know in the comments down bellow.