Do you feel rested when you wake up? Are you sleeping well? When if your answer is no, today’s post is for you.
With everything, that’s happening in the world is normal that you feel a little different, maybe more anxious and that can be translated into bad night sleep. Don’t worry because it can be fixed. Who never had. A bad night? Who never thought about counting sheep?
Health is a big issue, and important, when it comes to immunity – something important right now – and sleep well is a big factor.
There are many reasons why sleeping is so important, in addition to keeping your immune system in check: it also balances your hormones, stabilizes your mood, improves brain function, and rejuvenates your skin.
And there are many reasons why sometimes sleep doesn’t come, such as stress, back pain, caffeine, sugar before sleeping, alcohol, allergies, and of course, too much computer/phone before bed. There can be a lot of reasons, and sometimes, is very difficult to identify the problem.
On today’s post we wanted to give you some tips that can help you….
- Aromatherapy: Scents such as lavender and valerian are known for their relaxing properties, so adding one of these essential oils to a diffuser or humidifier before bedtime helps to soothe. You can also use bath oils with these scents or even body creams before bed.
- Tea: a chamomile hot tea before bed soothes nerves and promotes relaxation.
- Meditation: whether practicing conscious breathing or some kind of light yoga and stretching, meditation in any form helps to clear the mind and relax the body.
- A hot bath or shower: The warm water helps to reduce stress, and if you light a lavender candle while in shower you’ll feel even more relaxed.
- Supplements: as good pharmaceuticals, we needed to talk about supplements that can be bought in a pharmacy, such as magnesium that is known to reduce cortisol and help your body to calm down.
We, as pharmaceuticals, always advice to search for help with a proper doctor, these ideas that we give you are natural remedies that can help you but never can substitute the help of a professional, if your problem requires one.
Do you know more natural remedies that help a good night of sleep? Let us know in the comments.