From time to time, it’s important to take a day (or two) just for yourself. The stress of a week full of work, along with the stress of everything that’s happening in the world can give you headaches, humor changes, and overall, it can depress your immune system and your health. And we deserve a day just for ourselves, don’t we?
But you ask, what can you do on a ‘Me Day’? Simply you can do everything you want! That’s why it has a ‘Me’ in the name!
I’m going to give you some ideas that are on my list for my next ‘Me Day’. You can add or take some ideas from this, what do you think?
- No social media! And this is important to detoxify our mind and great for anxiety!
- Go for a walk with my dog, for example, to a place she’s never been!
- Sort out and organize my home. I love to make some changes in my home, for example, organize my shoes in a new place, organize my jewelry…
- Watch more than one episode from that series that it’s in my Netflix list since forever
- Organize and clean my laptop
- Organize and clean my closet
- Order some clothes online, not good for my wallet but amazing for any mind health
- Read a book
- Go to the beach alone and don’t think about anything.
- Get my nails done (hands and foot)
- Do a face mask and while doing that order some more from Sephora
- Do something nice in my hair for the next day, that way I don’t have to wake up earlier!
These are some ideas, that I have in my mind, but I would love to know what do you have on your list! Let me know in the comments below.