Today I bring you the review of a mask that I wanted to try for a while, and thanks to Rita, I had the chance to try it.
I need forgiveness because for moments I was lost and forgot that Wishful was the skincare line from Huda beauty. Maybe I´m living behind a rock, but I was lost for a moment. Shame on me.
With that said, I first need to talk about the package – with a vivid green color, that calls attention. I has the perfect color to make you curious to see what it is and if is good or not.
Now let’s talk about the ingredients:
- Calanthe Orchid: A flower originated from Japan with the function of lifting and rejuvenating sleeping eyes;
- Sweet Almond Oil:: Gives the moisture to the underlies to reduce dark circles and puffiness;
- Rose: Rich in vitamin C and E. It´s used to give hydration, and stimulate the production of collagen;
- Haloxyl Peptides: Perfect to plump and give firmness, being the ingredient with anti-aging properties of this mask.
All these ingredients are combined to give the under-eye area in 30 minutes, a less tired look, a lifting effect, and also a plump look.
The WISHFUL Eye Lift & Snatch Instant Sculpting Mask was inspired by the brand’s cult-fave Chin-Lift Sculpting Sheet Mask that went viral last year. Huda and the team have used the same sculpting fabric and cooling active-infused hydrogel as the sell-out beauty must-have.
How to use:
- In a clean and dry skin;
- Remove the plastic film from the mask;
- Apply each mask under the eyes, adjusting until be in the perfect position;
- Leave for 20-30 minutes;
- Remove after the time as passed.
I need to say that this is the easiest mask to use. I never used something like this, so easy to apply, and you can do whatever you want that it won’t move. I didn’t try, but I think that you can do a cardio workout with jumps – it won’t move!
The website says that you can leave it in the fridge, to give an extra fresh and reduce puffiness. I didn’t read this before using it, so I would do it. But, I think I’m going to try it again! According to the opinions, it works even better that way.
Another thing that I read is that these masks can be used twice. And i can see why, because after I used it the first time, both patches stuck to the plastic sheet easily. I’m going to try and use it again and I will keep you posted!
I liked the sensation that it provided while I was using it. I can honestly say that I see some differences in the photos and in the real life. I think that you can see a less tired look in the after picture. It’s the perfect time to say ’the picture talk for itself’, don’t you think?
This time I used it at night, but next time I’m going to do it in the morning to give me an awake look.
It costs $5.00, a fantastic price for an eye mask that can be used twice and gives you an instant effect.